Wednesday 17 August 2011

Illustrators Pick: James Jean





James Jean, the amazing former illustrator of the covers for Fables. Although he is no creating the amazing covers for fables his work is amazing. His range is so great I don't think I can accurately represent his talent without linking to 50 images (though he is well worth the space!).
Since I could go on about how much I love his work and all of the subtle nuances that are present for about a decade, I am simply going to offer up these teasers as well as the links to find him elsewhere. I strongly recommend it.
And if you think his images are amazing, wait till you hold them in book form. Wow. Even better. The construction behind his books is fantastic and only makes him even more of a creative genius.

So take a look:
Offical site
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment